FPC “Ungar” SRL, str. Trandafirilor, 43, MD-2038, mun. Chisinau, Republica Moldova.
To place an order on the colibri.md website,
it is necessary to follow a few steps
To add an item to the shopping cart,
- Choose the desired item, add it to the shopping cart, by clicking the “ADD TO CART” button.
- To send the order, fill in the form correctly with your personal data (name, surname, country, city, postal address, e-mail, telephone). Personal data are kept in the database of colibri.md and are strictly confidential.
- If you are a customer or potential customer of Ungar SRL, we will process your personal data (name and surname, telephone, e-mail address, delivery address), and any other categories of data you provide directly when placing an order through colibri.md or in any other way resulting from the use of colibri.md.
- The operator processes the order within one business day.
- Following the discussion with the operator, you choose the payment method. The online store is open Monday-Saturday, from 09:00 to 18:00.
Through the VISA/MasterCard bank card
- If you choose to pay with VISA/MasterCard, you will be redirected to the bank’s page.
- On the bank’s page you will be asked to confirm the transaction (consent) to perform the operation. After successful payment, the message “The transaction has been approved” will appear on your screen, displaying details about the payment made and confirmation of payment.
- If the payment fails for various reasons, you will receive the message “The transaction has been declined”, the money will not be withdrawn from your account.
- If the customer pays for the product with the VISA/Mastercard bank card and, subsequently, for various reasons refuses the order, the customer shall notify the operator 7 days before picking up the order (on telephone number + (373) 068 849 997). In this case, the website administrator will be informed about the cancellation of the transaction, and will return the money on your VISA/Mastercard bank card within 7 business days.
- All orders placed online, which are not paid for within 3 days, will be canceled on the 4th day.
- After placing the order on the colibri.md website and after discussing with the operator, you will receive the order number. At the Qiwi terminal, choose the service you want to pay for;
- Enter the required order number on the terminal interface;
- If necessary, enter the required additional information indicated on the screen;
- Check the correctness of the data entered;
- Read the information on the commission, indicated on the screen;
- Enter the required amount in the terminal and confirm the payment by pressing the “Pay” button;
- The receipt issued by the terminal confirms the payment. KEEP THE PAYMENT RECEIPT!
- If the customer, for various reasons, refuses the order, he/she shall notify the operator 7 days before picking up the order. It is necessary to approach one of the pickup points, where the money will be returned.
Cash payment can be made at the pickup points. If the customer refuses the order, he/she shall notify the operator 7 days before picking up the order. It is necessary to approach one of the pickup points, where the money will be returned.
ATTENTION: When you pick up the order, you shall make a security payment in the amount of the cost of the iron tray, on which your cake is placed.
The operator verifies all payment data, confirms the order and sends it for execution. Wait for the order.
Colibri is liable for the damage caused by the unsuitable product for the entire duration of the defined validity period, provided that the customer complies with the rules of transportation and storage.
If the customer notices any discrepancies at the time of picking up the order, the customer may inform the operator. The operator shall respond and propose the ways to remove discrepancies.